Monday, October 17, 2011

Midterm Already?

Well, I guess we're more past midterms now. I had my own personal "hell week" 2 weeks ago. It featured a test and every class and a virus that got progressively worse as the week went on. I would say, "thank goodness that's over, now I can relax," but that's completely untrue. As I look Thanksgiving break in the face, I see my work load piling up even more.
It's all okay though. I'm still in shock that this semester is halfway over. It has FLOWN by.

I registered for Spring 2012 on Friday. I'm only taking 3 CMDS classes, 2 of which with professors I currently have. I feel like this will be a break from the 4 CMDS classes I'm currently taking, plus without the stress of football season, the spring should be considerably more relaxing.

Oh, I'm turning 20 in less than 3 weeks. I'm excited, even though 20 means absolutely nothing.  Presents are welcome.

I could go on and on about how awesome all the people in my life are, but that would take forever. I am so very thankful for all of my friendships, old and new. I feel myself growing in myself and in my walk with God through all the wonderful people I'm surrounded by everyday.

That's pretty much all that's on my mind tonight. Just a quick update since it's been a month since my last entry. I promise my next one will be more thoughtful insight and less Dianna.


"He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved."
-Psalm 62:6 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment